Dr. Muhammad Aslam
Managing Director & Chief Executive
Dr. Muhammad Aslam is the Managing Director and Chief Executive of Islamabad Group of Companies. A successful entrepreneur with over 35 years of experience in Poultry Industry Dr. Aslam is the business icon of Pakistan. Attentive to detail, competitive, forward looking, and famously generous, Dr. Aslam had shown how to build a successful company from an emerging industry.
He is actively involved in several philanthropic endeavors, which focuses on health and human services, community development and education. Dr. Aslam has received numerous awards and recognitions for his commitment to the common good, improvement of local communities and poultry industry.
He is also Chairman Board of Management Rawalpindi Medical Collage/ Allied Hospitals Rawalpindi and Member of Punjab Poultry Board and Member Human Rights Commission, District Rawalpindi.
• Executive Member Islamabad Chamber of Commerce & Industry
• Central Chairman Pakistan Poultry Association
• Member Punjab Bait ulMaal, Council, Lahore
• Chairman Public Safety Commission, District Rawalpindi
• Convener Flood Relief Committee, Rawalpindi
Dr. Azhar Mehmood
Deputy Managing Director
Mr. Masood Abbasi
Dr. Munawar Ali